KRISHNA IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GOD OF HINDUSIM
Lord Krishna is the supreme power and the 8th incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Sri Vishnu is one of the three revered Gods of Hinduism. He is the symbol of divine traits such as kindness, love, and compassion and the same signifies Lord Krishna. In the Hindu epic book of Mahabharata, there is a detailed narrative of Lord Krishna which includes the name such as Gopala, Vasudeva, Govinda, Madhusudhana and Mukunda.
Importance of Sri Krishna among Hindus
Lord Sri Krishna is worshiped during the festival of Janmashtami with great joy. This day marks the birth of Krishna and legends has it that he was born to free the Mathura kingdom of its cruel king Kansa. The true meaning of this day lays in the fact that devotee from Mathura village, all part of India and even world gather together to celebrate the birth of Krishna their savior. On this day mantras are chanted, folk dances take place and a variety of offerings are given to divine almighty. The devoutness and sanctity of Sri Krishna puja are done on the day of Janmashtami.
How Krishna Puja can benefit you?
- Bring calmness, peace, and harmony in the family.
- Praying to Krishna can help in getting you his eternal blessings, prosperity, and serenity in life.
- Students or scholars can get success in academic front if they worship him religiously.
- You can get bliss and happiness in your love and married life.
- If you worship Lord Krishna, it can protect you from the wrong things and evil effects.
- One can enhance and cure incurable diseases with prosperity, health, and happiness in the family.
So, with the above points, it must be clear to you how much importance Lord Krishna holds in Hindu traditions. He is another form of Lord Vishnu and is prayed with complete devotion for fulfilling all your desires. You can also perform Lord Krishna Puja or Homam in order to fill your life with love and harmony. You can take help from a well-experienced Purohits to perform it with all the rituals and get you the blessings of Lord Krishna.